Course Info 课程信息:
- Full Course Fee 课程原价: SGD600
- SG citizen >= 40 years old：S$228.00 (Incl GST)
- SG citizen aged 21-39 & PR: SGD 348.00 (Incl GST)
新加坡公民 21-39 岁 ， PR : S$348.00(已含GST)
- SME (SC & PR) ：S$228.00 (Incl GST)
中小型企业公民和PR 员工(公司赞助员工）： S$228.00(已含GST)
- SkillsFuture Credit (SFC) is applicable for course fee for SG citizen 新加坡>=25的公民可以用培训补贴付学费
- Absentee payroll is applicable for Corporate training公司赞助员工培训， 公司可以申请缺勤津贴
- Temasek Funding is applicable for the deaf and hard-of-hearing learners
Disability holder 可以申请TEMASEK FUNDING
With the advancement in technology, the majority of an organisation’s work activities are being performed online instead of being paper based. The objective of our course is to ensure that employees in the organisation are educated and trained to support organisational efforts in identifying cybersecurity threats, developing materials for cybersecurity education and implementation of cybersecurity awareness programmes.
By the end of this course, learners will be able to:
This training is relevant to employees in operational and supervisory positions that need to be aware of and deal with security and cybersecurity issues in their job roles.
Everyone has a role to play in ensuring that their organisations are safe from cybersecurity threats. This units covers basic concepts related to cyber risks, threats and they will learn to align themselves with their organisations’ approach to maintain cybersecurity.
This unit will expose learners to different types of security awareness programmes, skills to develop security education materials and methods of reviewing the effectiveness of the materials developed.
This unit will teach learners how to plan, organise and monitor effectiveness of security awareness programmes and activities for their organisations.
Find out what people see and say about this Course, and join the conversation.